2.27.2009

Open up your mind, and see like me

2.27.2009

Yola,
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (thank you to www.azlyrics.com for lyrics)
Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing we're just one big family
It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait
I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
Do you want to, come on, scootch over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
so please don't please don't please don't.
There's no need to complicate 'cause our time is short
This oh this oh this is our fate
I'm yours
Oh I'm yours
Hello. I just want to apologize right now for my earlier post. I was a tad bitter...okay, bit taddest bitter (is that the correct phrase? Is that even a phrase?). No, I don't want you to get hit by a car. No, really, I don't. Why, your welcome. Except you started it first...okay, I'll stop now.
Truly, I...forgot what I was going to say. It was real important, though. If I remember, I'll tell you but that is most unlikely. Like really unlikely. No, seriously. Yes, way. Goodness, we can go on forever. Yes, seriously. Yes, way....
Listening to CDs...the first time...DUN DUN DUN
Have you ever thought about when you're listening to a cd the first time? Whenver I listen to a cd the first time it's all a jumble and every song sounds the same. Take David Cook's cd...David Cook. What a brilliant title, I know? I was wondering, also, just a side note. When you are having your first cd, do you have to name it after yourself? Like Taylor Swift and then...no? Oh, okay. Also Taylor Swift's cd...Fearless. Oh, and David Archuleta...guess what his cd is called? Archie Comics? No! David Archuleta. When I first heard all my cds every song sounded the same and I was bored to death. But not to death...you know, I didn't really die. No, really, I didn't. Yes, seriously. Yes, way. It takes me forever to figure which songs are which. And still, I've had Kelly Clarkson's cd, Breakout...I mean Breakaway, for two freaking years and only this week have I found the brilliance of the song, Where is Your Heart. I probably should have put that as my song for the post. I don't know why I had to do I'm Yours. Well, it's not a bad song...the nibble your ear part kind of disturbs me, though. He (Jason Mraz) sounds hungry when he says that. *Rubs Ear* I don't really want anyone to nibble my ear...that sounds...like what a bunny rabbit would do.
Updates with Beethoven the Bear
I know I don't talk about Beethoven the Bear much anymore, and that's because he hasn't done anything in the least interesting...I'm sorry, Beethoven the Bear! He got slightly dirtier...his shiny white coat is now a...vanilla. Would you like to hear a conversation we had? Of course you do! Don't look at me like that, you know you talk to your teddy bears too. No, I was not looking through your window. Jumping Junipers, I don't even know where you live! Or...I'm kidding! You don't have to close your blinds tonight, rest assured.
Me: What to hear an absolutely brilliant joke I bet you have never heard before?
Beethoven the Bear: No.
Me: Alright! What is a witch's favorite subject?
Beethoven the Bear: I said...
Me: Spelling! *Chokes up with laughter* Geddit?
BTB: Well, actually...
Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?
BTB: To get to the other side?
Me: *Chokes up with laughter* To get to the other side!
BTB: That's what I said!
Me: *Choking with laughter*
BTB: I don't understand why the chicken has to cross the road, though. Does he...she...chicken have babies to feed? A bill chicken hasn't paid? Maybe chicken is late to...chicken school?
Me: *Choking with laughter*
BTB: But what if there is a car? What if chicken got run over? That wouldn't be happy at all, would it?
Me: *Choking with laughter*
BTB: That's not funny. Think of all the mess the chicken guts would make.
Me: *Choking*
BTB: Although, I suppose...
Me: *croaks* Water!
BTB: You're right! We could clean up the chicken guts with water!
Me: Water!!
BTB: You don't seem like it at times, (insert V Bored's real nickname here), but sometimes you really are brilliant.
Don't worry, I'm fine. Without any help from Beethoven.
Two More Projects Due In March...Just kidding!
I'm kidding. About the kidding part. Wait what are you talking about? I'm talking about projects. I wasn't kidding. But I was about the kidding part. Wait, what are you talking about? Well, I don't know...what's your favorite ice cream? Mine is chocolate! No, mint...
Anyways, there really are two more projects due in March. No, really. Yes, seriously. Yes, way.
Project One, Due on March 27...I think: Inventions Project.
Project Two, Due on March 10: Poetry Project.
Holy moose?! Do those teachers really think we could finish all these projects? Nonetheless that we care. And right after we aren't even finished with the Science Freaking Experiment! Well, I'm done, I was just talking about the majority of my class.
While we are on the subject of Science Experiments, I will tell you about when I submitted my Science Experiment...say, yesterday?
Well, I came to school with my tri-fold board, and I was the only one with it. You could submit your Science Experiment on Thursday and get extra credit which I will NOT GET. I did three extra credit assignments that took me forever (Laboring on Thanksgiving Break to do this whole chapter and answer a bunch of useless questions about it, write extra notes about atoms, and buy duct tape) And now I have an A Freaking Minus in science because my science teacher, whom we will name Ms. Remote for multiple reasons I will explain later, didn't give me credit for it! GOSH! So, I turn in my tri-fold to her. No words are said. I turn around and leave my hard work behind. Do I get a thank you for all that laborious work I did? Do the trees get a thank you for dying to make that project? No! Will I get extra credit? Most likely not.
I'll briefly explain to you why I chose Ms. Remote. First off, I needed to think of a name quick, my boom box remote was closest to me and because she is so remote. Not like a TV remote, I mean distant. Whenver anyone asks her a question about science, she answers. Okay, so yes, she answers, but that isn't the answer to that question. Then she keeps talking about that answer, getting so hyped up and red in the face, swept away in the Wonderful World of Science. And ta da! A class period has gone by and we learn absolutely nothing.
Saddening, I know.
I don't have anything else to blog about. Surprising? Definitely. I just wanted another post before March...=[ There is bad news about March that I will tell you about later...involving math. Remind me. It's too late now.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight! What do you mean it's not Christmas! OH! Silly me...
What's a February Goodbye then?
Happy End of February 2009 and to all a goodnight!
Yes, brilliantly brilliant I am.
After the Break,
V Bored...
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. "
-Robert Brault
"Don't waste a minute being unhappy. If one door closes - run to the next window - or break down a door."
-Unknown

2 Scuttlebutt(s):

Jessica said...

I envy your posting abilities in a sad, sad, way.
=(

Sarcastic Spastic said...

Your science teacher and my math teacher should totally get together sometime.

Post a Comment

Whatever is this box for? I'm supposed to welcome you, you say. Well, on the right it says, "Comment Form Message". Is that a bad thing? Oh...okay. I thought so. Well, where is this going to go? Right above the commenting box? Alright, then. If you say so.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
You should be commenting right here...er...where's the down arrow?...not reading my blithe blathering!
Oh my gosh, that is actually a word!
Welcome Everybody!

 
Design by Pocket