10.18.2009

We've Moved. :)

10.18.2009
Officielle new website -
My wit may have faltered, but I have returned. :D
After the break,
V Bored, now currently known as, A La Vanille.

1 Scuttlebutt(s):

Anonymous said...

After looking into a few of the blog articles on
your web site, I truly appreciate your way of writing a blog.
I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

Please visit my web site as well and tell me what you think.


Also visit my web page "carbon-14 dating"

Post a Comment

Whatever is this box for? I'm supposed to welcome you, you say. Well, on the right it says, "Comment Form Message". Is that a bad thing? Oh...okay. I thought so. Well, where is this going to go? Right above the commenting box? Alright, then. If you say so.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
You should be commenting right here...er...where's the down arrow?...not reading my blithe blathering!
Oh my gosh, that is actually a word!
Welcome Everybody!

 
Design by Pocket